This is our weekly look at the free agents in the American League. We have two goals for this article:
- Identify likely free agents and discuss their strengths and weaknesses.
- Try to estimate how much of your free agent budget you should bid on them.
One size doesn't fit all, and we could never hope to encompass all league structures, so we have to have a set of base assumptions. Those assumptions are:
- League size of 12 players (either AL or Mixed, we'll specify)
- 5x5 categories
- Each team has a $100 FAAB budget
Trevor Bauer, Indians
- Bauer will be back up with the club on Monday to make a spot start against the Yankees at home. He's already made two starts in the majors this season and shown terrible control in both as he walked a total of 13 batters over 10 innings. In the minors this hasn't been as much of a problem, but then again those hitters aren't nearly as skilled as You've reached the end of our free article preview.
See below to find out how you can read the full version of this article.
Subscribe to RotoWire now and you'll be reading the full version of this article in minutes.
At RotoWire, we give our subscribers everything. That means not only will you be able to read this article, you'll be able to read ALL our articles.
Plus, you'll get all of these great benefits:
|➤ Amazing draft kits.
|| ➤ Full stat projections.
|➤ Exclusive cheat sheets.
|| ➤ Customizable rankings.
|➤ Instant news updates.
|| ➤ Free multi-sport access.
|➤ Private expert Q&A.
|| ➤ And much more!
Get Access To RotoWire Now
Already Registered? Login Now
If you already have a RotoWire account, please login below with your username and password.
Forgot your password?
Click here to have your user info emailed to you.
Questions? Need Assistance?
Talk to a live person toll free at (888) 201-3057.