One Crazy Hour
This was already going to be a pretty interesting FAAB week following "Gausmas," Kevin Gausman's major league debut. But then in the matter of about an hour things really blew up for those of us having some spare FAAB dollars in our pocket to bid Sunday night. To wit:
- Michael Wacha was a late scratch from his Triple-A start, in anticipation of a probable major league callup.
- Ian Kennedy was scratched with a finger laceration, and the Diamondbacks announced that Tyler Skaggs would start in his place during Monday's doubleheader.
- Jim Johnson blew his fourth save in five chances Sunday, giving up four runs on four hits and a walk.
- Joel Peralta put out a minor fire in the ninth inning with two strikeouts, albeit in a non-save situation.
- Bryce Harper was lifted for a pinch-runner after aggravating his knee injury. Afterward, manager Davey Johnson said that Harper would miss a couple of games.
- Chris Perez aggrav You've reached the end of our free article preview.
See below to find out how you can read the full version of this article.
Subscribe to RotoWire now and you'll be reading the full version of this article in minutes.
At RotoWire, we give our subscribers everything. That means not only will you be able to read this article, you'll be able to read ALL our articles.
Plus, you'll get all of these great benefits:
|➤ Amazing draft kits.
|| ➤ Full stat projections.
|➤ Exclusive cheat sheets.
|| ➤ Customizable rankings.
|➤ Instant news updates.
|| ➤ Free multi-sport access.
|➤ Private expert Q&A.
|| ➤ And much more!
Get Access To RotoWire Now
Already Registered? Login Now
If you already have a RotoWire account, please login below with your username and password.
Forgot your password?
Click here to have your user info emailed to you.
Questions? Need Assistance?
Talk to a live person toll free at (888) 201-3057.