Making 63 match predictions on the eve of the Accenture Match Play Championships is the ultimate fool's errand. Forget March Madness - you'll see more upsets in this week's Match Madness.
But it's fun, isn't it? OK, load up the cart, let's do this thing.
Bobby Jones Bracket
• Luke Donald over Ernie Els
Can't go against defending champ early, and Els isn't sharp at the moment.
• Peter Hanson over Jason Dufner
Classy Swede over underrated homeboy.
• Kyle Stanley over K.J. Choi
Nothing fazes K.J., but Stanley's grown from opening two months.
• Brandt Snedeker over Retief Goosen
Goosen uses to be the iceman on the greens, but age is the great equalizer.
• Adam Scott over Robert Rock
It will go at least 18 holes; Rock showed moxie staring down Tiger last month.
• Bo Van Pelt over Mark Wilson.
Power guy over glue guy.
• Jim Furyk over Dustin Johnson
DJ's short game is clearly a mess at the moment.
• Thomas Bjorn over Francisco Molinari
Bjorn is a natural for this format; took down Tiger in opener last year.
Donald over Hanson
Snedeker over Stanley
Scott over Van Pelt
Bjorn over Furyk
Donald over Snedeker
Bjorn over Scott
• Donald over Bjorn
Putter, experience, cool nerves are the difference.
Ben Hogan Bracket
• Martin Kaymer over Greg Chalmers
Not a layup; Chalmers is a nasty draw for a 16 seed.
• Rickie Fowler over David Toms
Toms hasn't played much, how sharp is he?
• Matt Kuchar over Jonathan Byrd
Kuchar's game looked close in L.A.
• Ben Crane over Bubba Watson
The tortoise takes down the hare.
• Steve Stricker over Kevin Na
Stricker's smooth putting and Na's excitable nature turn this into a rout.
• Aaron Baddeley over Louis Oosthuizen
When in doubt, go with the putter you trust.
• Y.E. Yang over Graeme McDowell
A shame this is a first-round match; either can go deep.
• Hunter Mahan over Zach Johnson
Two talents going in opposite directions.
Fowler over Kaymer
Crane over Kuchar
Stricker over Baddeley
Mahan over Yang
Fowler over Crane
Stricker over Mahan
• Fowler over Stricker
Sometimes being young and fearless is the difference.
Sam Snead Bracket
• Lee Westwood over Nicolas Colsaerts
Start the bus early.
• Robert Karlsson over Fredrik Jacobson
Karlsson's stepped into the star class.
• Nick Watney over Darren Clarke
Everyone loves Clarkey but this is too tall an order.
• Tiger Woods over Gonzalo Fernandez-Castano
Tiger isn't going deep but this should be easy win.
• Matteo Manassero over Webb Simpson
Young Yank has to pay his dues.
• Martin Laird over Alvaro Quiros
Don't call it an upset, Laird is favored.
• Bill Haas over Ryo Ishikawa
After last week's onions in L.A., roll with hot putter.
• Paul Lawrie over Justin Rose
The type of Euro match that's impossible to predict.
Karlsson over Westwood
Woods over Watney
Laird over Manassero
Haas over Lawrie
Karlsson over Woods
Haas over Laird
• Haas over Karlsson
Welcome to the elite level, kid.
Gary Player Bracket
• Rory McIlroy over George Coetzee
Rory might not see the 18th for a while
• Anders Hansen over KT Kim
Game came a long way with WGC and major showings last year.
• Sergio Garcia over M.A. Jimenez
Must-see TV; liked Garcia's body language last week.
• Keegan Bradley over Geoff Ogilvy.
Baby-faced bomber with clutch putter.
• Jason Day over R.C. Bello
I have no R.C. Bello nuggets for you.
• John Senden over Simon Dyson.
Ultimate iron-man wins in extra holes.
• Charl Schwartzel over Gary Woodland
Woodsy hasn't been sharp in early tune-ups.
• Ian Poulter over Sang-moon Bae
A tricky draw for Poulter, but he has the nerve and putter to go deep again.
McIlroy over Hansen
Garcia over Bradley
Day over Senden
Poulter over Schwartzel
Garcia over McIlroy
Poulter over Day
• Garcia over Poulter
Might be the match of the weekend.
Garica over Haas
Fowler over Donald
Champion: Rickie Fowler
For one night, anyway, it's all possible.