(This will be available around the end of February)
RotoWire Baseball Commissioner services come with an online draft room provided by Mock Draft Central for no additional charge.
Click here for to learn more about Mock Draft Central.
To set up the online draft room for your league, follow these steps after creating your league in the RotoWire Baseball Commissioner site:
- First add all of the teams which will participate in the draft using the "Add Teams" link in the admin area.
- Then go to the Admin Tools area and click on the "League Draft Setup" link.
- Schedule a time and date for your draft.
- Set the parameters of your league draft.
- Each draft must have a team which will act as commissioner. The commissioner will have the ability to start and pause the draft, rollback mistakes and make changes during the draft.
- Once your draft is set up, you will be able to access the draft room and pre-rank players from your league home page.
- After the draft finishes, the rosters will automatically be imported into your league.