Our 2015 Baseball Commissioner site will be available in early February. When our 2015 site is launched, we will notify all previous users via email.
If you didn't participate in a RotoWire league last season and would like to be notified when the 2015 site is ready, contact us at email@example.com
2014 Team Owners
Our technology partners:
The RotoWire.com Commissioner service contains projected stats from BaseballHQ.com.
During the season we offer a trade evaluator that uses BaseballHQ.com projections.
Discover Pickemfirst, the free software that lets you access your fantasy teams and player updates from anywhere on the web.
RotoWire has teamed with FanDraft Draft Board software, so you can now send your draft
results from FanDraft direct to RotoWire.com. For more information, click here
RotoWire.com suggests using LeagueSafe.com to hold your league's entry fees until a winner is determined.
Save your commissioner the time and hassle of managing league accounting.
Do you already have an established league and need
an inexpensive service to compile your stats? Well, look no further. We'll update
your league's stats on a daily basis. Our system provides a host of online features - forums for each league,
free agent lists and much more.
Just $89.99 per league! Signups may be limited, so sign your league up early!
Why pay more? We have all you need to run your league!
Set up your league now and try us out for FREE for two weeks!
There is no risk to try out a league. Simply set one up and if you like what you see, you can pay later. Give us a try!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call
us at 608-310-4278 with any questions.
Features You Expect
- Real-time boxscores
- Daily standings, boxscores, team stats and more
- Simple, easy-to-use interface (not too much extra, just the basics)
- Bulletin board for each league
- Each owner can set their own lineup
- RotoWire player info for your team
- AL, NL, or mixed leagues
- Keep track of player salaries and contract info
- Head-to-Head Leagues
- Import your league's data from 2013 for keeper lists and easy setup
- Free Agent Acquisition Budget (FAAB) system.
- Automated free agent system.
- Allows league owners to make their own trade proposals and automates the trade if approved.
- Transaction fee tracking.
We're the best value on the web!