RotoWire 2005 MLB Commissioner User Survey
Please take a moment to fill out a survery to help us improve our MLB commissioner for next season.
We'd appreciate the feedback as we consider new features and improvements to the product.
No registration is necessary.
1. Did you participate in a RotoWire MLB Commissioner league in 2005?
2. Do you plan to use the MLB Commissioner service in 2006?
No, but I'd re-consider if you can improve my source of unsatisfaction
3. If you didn't use RotoWire last season or don't plan on next season, what would be the reason [check all that apply]?
My league wasn't/won't be around
Doesn't have the features our league needs
Looking for a service with better ease of use
If any of the above apply, can you please elaborate?
4. What other baseball leagues or commissioner services have you used in the past?
If "other," which service?
5. How many years have you been using the RotoWire MLB Commissioner service?
Since back when it was RotoNews.com
6. How would you rate the MLB Commissioner service overall?
Better than the competition
Below the competition
7. What features are important to you with the MLB Commissioner service (check all that apply)?
Automated free agent processing
Ability to input own head-to-head schedule
Easily importing last year's league data
Abilty to at any time do retroactive transactions
Ability to input extensive keeper information for players
8. What improvements would you like to see most in the RotoWire MLB Commissioner service?
System remembers me so I don't have to login each week to set my lineup
Improved free agent listings with more sortable stats
Better reliability on stats/standings
More stat reports to search how your team is doing
9. How would you rate the customer service we provide for your league and any problems that occur?
Excellent (CS folks are timely and helpful)
10. Is there anything else you'd like to see us add or improve for 2006?