It feels like we just got here, but in truth, the party is almost over. I am referring to the final week of the FanDuel Baseball Championship Qualifier, which takes place Wednesday at 7 P.M. ET.
The 2017 baseball season is starting to pick up steam, which means it’s time for another installment of the RotoWire/FanDuel Fantasy Baseball Championship. For the uninitiated, this means an opportunity to compete with fellow RotoWire readers in a series of contests to try and win your share of an extra $2,000, subscriptions, and all the brags you can awkwardly squeeze into casual conversation.
As we pull into the halfway stretch of the 2016 NFL season, it is my duty to remind you that time is running out to qualify for the RotoWire & FanDuel Fantasy Football Championship. The final tournament takes place during Week 11, with over $5,000 in prizes and RotoWire subscriptions up for grabs. For those interested in playing a qualifier tournament in Week 8, here is all the information you need to know:
It seems like only yesterday we were begging for the season to start, and here we are in Week 5, about to say goodbye to (roughly) the first third of the season. If you are like me, the first month of football hasn’t gone so well for you from a DFS standpoint. Not to worry, however, as there is still ample time to put on a good showing in the RotoWire & FanDuel competition and secure your shot at daily fantasy football glory. The rules of the contest are as follows:
- 10-week competition hosted on FanDuel
- $10 entry (max five entries each week)
- Compete against other users and three FanDuel experts (Jeff Erickson, Derek VanRiper, Kevin Payne
- Finish above the experts, win an entry in the Week 11 Freeroll with over $5,000 in prizes and RotoWire subscriptions up for grabs
- Each qualifying week acts as a double-up with the top 250 doubling up their cash
- This is not a continuous competition, so you can enter every week, and you don’t have to have participated in Week 1 to enter this week’s competition
- There is no limit on the amount of entries you can win for the championship round, so start racking them up this week if you haven’t already
- You can sign up for this week’s competition here
Where does the time go? Not only is the season at its halfway point, but there are also just two weeks left for RotoWire readers to qualify for the championship round of the 2016 RWBC tournament. The top-10 from each event are entered into the finale on July 22nd, which carries a $5,000 prize pool. There are plenty of other goodies to be won along the way, so don’t miss the opportunity to grab your share. Full contest rules can be found here.
Summer is officially upon us, meaning time is running out to qualify for the championship round of 2016 RWBC tournament. All RotoWire users can sign up and show off their skills, as we have teamed up with FanDuel to run a $10, multi-entry contest exclusively for you every Friday from April 8 to July 15 for cash prizes and entries into the $5,000 championship that will be held on July 22. All you need to do is beat half the field in order to get cash, with the top-10 users from each event eligible to play for the crown. You can view the rules and enter the contest by clicking here.
RotoWire writers play in a league that is separate from the reader base. Why? What goes on in this private league? Wouldn’t you like to know?