This article is part of our Fantasy Premier League Rankings series.
Now that we have four weeks worth of data to play with, I'm bringing back some key stats to the weekly rankings. I may change the specific stats up week to week, and I'm also looking into the best way to include opponent-conceded stats while not making the table below 100 columns wide. This week I've included four fairly simple ones for outfield players: shots, shots on goal, chances created and big chances created. As we all know, not every shot is equal, nor is every chance, so I think it's important to see who has gotten the most out of their opportunities. These are all compiled from our Player Stats page, a resource that recently expanded to include more stats applicable to fantasy formats beyond the Premier League's official game.
- Saturday, 7:30 am: Liverpool vs. Newcastle United
- Saturday, 10:00 am: Brighton & Hove Albion vs. Burnley
- Saturday, 10:00 am: Manchester United vs. Leicester City
- Saturday, 10:00 am: Sheffield United vs. Southampton
- Saturday, 10:00 am: Tottenham Hotspur vs. Crystal Palace
- Saturday, 10:00 am: Wolverhampton vs. Chelsea
- Saturday, 12:30 pm: Norwich City vs. Manchester City
- Sunday, 9:00 am: AFC Bournemouth vs. Everton
- Sunday, 11:30 am: Watford vs. Arsenal
- Monday, 3:00 pm: Aston Villa vs. West Ham United
For detailed stats and odds, check out the Fantasy Premier League: Gameweek 5 Cheat Sheet.