1) You may be trying to login using the wrong information.
For example, if you're using RotoWire's MLB Commissioner service, you may be trying to login with your team name and/or league password. This will not work. You need to use your personal RotoWire.com account to login to the site and access your team. If you have forgotten your login information, use our login recovery form.
2) Your password might be incorrect.
This is the most common problem by far. All it takes is one typo to cause a lot of frustration. We've included a special login form on the righthand side of this page that shows your password as you type it. Try using this form to login now.
3) Your password seems correct, but it's still not working.
If you have double-checked that your password looks correct and you still aren't getting into the site, your best option is to use our password recovery form. Click here and we'll email you a link to change your password.
4) Your browser could be blocking cookies.
5) Your browser may be storing a corrupted login cookie.
6) If you still can't login to the site after trying the steps above.
If you're still having problems with your account, please call us at (608) 310-4278 after trying the steps above and we'll be happy to help you! Let us know what browser you're using when you call (again, if you're not sure, check here).