This article is part of our Setting the Table series.
|Home||Over 1.5 Goals||Under 1.5 Goals||Away||Over 1.5 Goals||Under 1.5 Goals|
Notable Performances and Price Increases from First Leg
Because the second leg is just one week after the first, teams have played just once since their last Europa meetings. As such, it's important to see who played well and use the odds above to focus on which players could replicable their solid performances.
• Beñat finished with 25.5 fantasy points on DraftKings thanks to 14 crosses, one assist, three shots (two on goal) and a foul drawn. His price has increased from $3,700 to $4,200.
• Oscar De Marcos turned his $3,000 salary into 15.5 points, finishing with seven crosses, two shots (one on goal), four tackles won and a clean sheet.
• Cedric Bakambu had two goals on three shots against Bayer Leverkusen and then bagged a brace this past weekend against Sevilla in domestic play.
• Villarreal's Denis Saurez had nine crosses, one assist and five tackles won. His salary increased $400 to $4,500.
• Shakhtar's Darijo Srna finished with 20.5 fantasy points on DraftKings thanks to 11 crosses, one assist, two shots (one on goal) and two interceptions. His price has risen from $4,300 to $5,000.
• Ismaily filled the stat sheet, finishing with three crosses, two fouls drawn, four tackles won and four interceptions.
• Marco Reus bagged a brace on four shots while adding two crosses for 27 fantasy points.
• Gonzalo Castro turned his $3,200 salary into 15.5 points thanks to one assist, three shots, two corners, three fouls drawn, one tackle won and two interceptions. He's now picked up an assist in three consecutive matches.
• Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang followed up his goal against Tottenham with an assist this past weekend. His salary has risen to $9,000 on DraftKings, the most expensive player in the Europa League slate.
• Anderlecht's Steven Defour sent in nine crosses, intercepted four passes and put a shot on goal.
• And his teammate Frank Acheampong had 17.5 points thanks to one goal on two shots and three crosses.
• Lazio's Lucas Biglia scored 17 points on DraftKings from eight crosses, four fouls drawn, six interceptions and two tackles won. They're the second-biggest favorite on Thursday's slate.
It's also important to remember that plenty of squads don't use their regular starters during Europa League play, even his late in the competition, so it's always important to check the lineups when solidifying your rosters.