This article is part of our DraftKings Fantasy Soccer series.
- 10:00 am: Brighton & Hove Albion vs. Manchester City
- 10:00 am: Burnley vs. Arsenal
- 10:00 am: Crystal Palace vs. AFC Bournemouth
- 10:00 am: Fulham vs. Newcastle United
- 10:00 am: Leicester City vs. Chelsea
- 10:00 am: Liverpool vs. Wolverhampton
- 10:00 am: Manchester United vs. Cardiff City
- 10:00 am: Southampton vs. Huddersfield Town
- 10:00 am: Tottenham Hotspur vs. Everton
- 10:00 am: Watford vs. West Ham United
For detailed stats and odds, check out the DraftKings Fantasy Soccer: Sunday EPL Cheat Sheet.
Sergio Aguero, MCI at BHA ($8,800): We pretty much never get full 10-game slates, but here we are for the final week of the Premier League season. A common theme throughout this year has been how much Manchester City exposure you need when they are huge favorites with high implied goal totals, and we're at that point again this week, with the added caveat that a victory Sunday against Brighton would give them the Premier League title. Man City have been surprisingly disappointing of late, at least in terms of smashing their opponents, but they're still a high-powered attack that scored multiple goals in their first encounter with Brighton this season. Aguero comes in with the highest anytime goal scorer odds on the slate, and his price is surprisingly low given how heavy of favorites they are and the fact he comes in averaging more shots per 90 minutes than any expected starter. Pairing Aguero with Raheem Sterling ($8,400) isn't crazy given the goals City are