This article is part of our DraftKings LoL series.
- 4:00 am: Team SoloMid vs. Fnatic
- 5:00 am: LGD Gaming vs. Gen.G
- 6:00 am: Team SoloMid vs. Gen.G
- 7:00 am: Fnatic vs. LGD Gaming
- 8:00 am: Team SoloMid vs. LGD Gaming
- 9:00 am: Fnatic vs. Gen.G
Saturday's slate is weird because every team has to play three games and DraftKings made one slate where you have to choose certain teams to keep for all three of their games at Worlds. This is a unique way to make a slate, so this article will be basically be my rankings on which teams to target.
1. LGD is my top team coming out of the group. They are also my favorite team to go 3-0 and have the best upside in every one of their games, coming in averaging 17 kills per game. They have looked good in every game, even their loss against GenG, which came down to one dragon and a team fight that swung the momentum. LGD's early game is the best in this group, and they understand from a macro standpoint that they needed to rotate towards objectives faster and pressure a side lane instead of split pushing, which causes their players to get caught out. This is the cleanest we have seen LGD all year, and if they continue it then Saturday should be easy.
Prediction: LGD 3-0
LGD Players to Target: Everyone
2. Fnatic is my second team coming out of this group. After rewatching some of the tapes, Fnatic's early game has been