This article is part of our Staff Picks series.
DDD won Week 3 at 10-6, but otherwise it was a bad one for the staff. First place is now a three-way tie between Erickson, Pianow and DDD at 26-22.
We have only one unanimous pick this week, the Jets. If that isn't proof we come upon those independently, nothing is.
|Broncos -1 at Jets||Jets||Jets||Jets||Jets||Jets|
|Colts -2.5 at Bears||Bears||Bears||Bears||Colts||Colts|
|Saints -4 at Lions||Lions||Saints||Lions||Lions||Lions|
|Cardinals -3.5 at Panthers||Panthers||Cardinals||Panthers||Cardinals||Panthers|
|Jaguars +3 at Bengals||Bengals||Jaguars||Bengals||Bengals||Jaguars|
|Browns +4.5 at Cowboys||Browns||Cowboys||Cowboys||Cowboys||Cowboys|
|Vikings +3.5 at Texans||Texans||Vikings||Texans||Texans||Vikings|
|Seahawks -6.5 at Dolphins||Dolphins||Dolphins||Seahawks||Dolphins||Dolphins|
|Chargers +7 at Buccaneers||Buccaneers||Chargers||Buccaneers||Chargers||Chargers|
|Steelers -2 at Titans*||Titans||Steelers||Titans||Titans||Steelers|
|Ravens -13 at Football Team||Football Team||Ravens||Football Team||Ravens||Football Team|
|Giants +13 at Rams||Rams||Giants||Giants||Giants||Rams|
|Patriots +7 at Chiefs||Patriots||Patriots||Patriots||Patriots||Chiefs|
|Bills -3 at Raiders||Bills||Bills||Raiders||Raiders||Bills|
|Eagles +7 at 49ers||49ers||Eagles||Eagles||Eagles||49ers|
|Falcons +7 at Packers||Packers||Falcons||Packers||Falcons||Falcons|
|Last week's Record||7-9||6-10||7-9||6-10||10-6|
|Best Bet Record||1-2||1-2||2-1||1-2||1-2|
|Unanimous Pick Record||4-5|
|Majority Pick Record||25-23|
This week, we have one unanimous pick, the Jets. Last week we went 1-1 on unanimous picks, winning with the Bengals, but losing with the Broncos to go 4-5 on the year. We went 6-10 on majority picks (three or more writers) to go 25-23 on the year. We were 23-17-1 on unanimous picks and 130-120-6 on majority picks last year.
|Erickson||I know there's a risk that I'm living too much in the moment, but I have the Packers as a 10-point favorite in this one. Second best bet is the Texans.|
|Pianowski||I know this is never predictive, but I absolutely loathe this week's slate. Maybe I'll have stronger leans later in the week, but I don't have them right now.|
|Liss||I like the Packers laying only seven at home against a weak Falcons team, and I also like the Texans laying only 3.5 at home against the Vikings. The Texans aren't terrible, just had a brutal schedule (@Chiefs, Ravens, @Steelers.)|
|Payne||Lots of big spreads this week. Vegas has finally adjusted to the high point totals with many of them being 54-plus. It'll be interesting to see if they've adjusted enough.|
|Del Don||Crazy week with so many high totals, and this version of Drew Brees shouldn't be giving more than a field goal on the road. I also like the Colts, Cowboys and Vikings.|
• Jeff Erickson: RotoWire Senior editor, 2001, 2008, 2013, 2015, 2016 Staff Picks Champ. Writes the Weekly Rankings. Covers and roots for the Bengals.
• Scott Pianowski: Fantasy expert for Yahoo! Sports, and also contributes to Rotowire.com. 2009, 2011, 2014, 2017 and 2019 Staff Picks Champ. Roots for the Patriots.
• Chris Liss: RotoWire Managing Editor, 2000, 2002, 2006, 2018 Staff Picks Champ, 2003, 2004 co-champ. Writes East Coast Offense, Beating the Book and the Survivor column in addition to Staff Picks. Covers and roots for the Giants.
• Kevin Payne: Staff Writer, Writes our Waiver Wire column. Roots for the Bills.
• Dalton Del Don: Fantasy Expert for Yahoo! Sports, 2007 Staff Picks Champ. Roots for the 49ers.