The following listing is our ranking of our Top Prospects. You can sort on our list by rank, by player, or by position. "Rank" is overall MLB rank for that prospect.
Players who have not previously exceeded rookie qualifications at the time of publication (130 at-bats, 50 innings) are included if they have not played in the big leagues in 2013.
Any players that have appeared in a major league game prior to September 16 have been removed (i.e. Billy Hamilton).
1. This list tilts more toward fantasy potential than MLB potential (and, yes, there is a difference).
2. It takes positional history into play.
3. Unsigned import players are not ranked here.
4. College players are not considered prospects until they are signed with their major league organization and start producing in the minors.
5. Relievers are unlikely to appear as Top 100 prospects because nearly all of them need to fail as starting prospects first.
You've reached the end of our free article preview.
See below to find out how you can read the full version of this article.
Subscribe to RotoWire now and you'll be reading the full version of this article in minutes.
At RotoWire, we give our subscribers everything. That means not only will you be able to read this article, you'll be able to read ALL our articles.
Plus, you'll get all of these great benefits:
|➤ Amazing draft kits.
|| ➤ Full stat projections.
|➤ Exclusive cheat sheets.
|| ➤ Customizable rankings.
|➤ Instant news updates.
|| ➤ Free multi-sport access.
|➤ Private expert Q&A.
|| ➤ And much more!
Get Access To RotoWire Now
Already Registered? Login Now
If you already have a RotoWire account, please login below with your username and password.
Forgot your password?
Click here to have your user info emailed to you.
Questions? Need Assistance?
Talk to a live person toll free at (888) 201-3057.