Track Your Entire Draft
Keep your eye on the big picture so you can react to the draft as it unfolds.
In-Depth Fantasy Tools
Stat projections, rankings, dollar values, and news updates. Very customizable.
Research On The Fly
Research players, dive into stats, generate projected league standings and more.
When you're in the middle of a fantasy football draft, you need software that just works.
You want helpful information, you want it fast, and you want it to be there exactly when you need it most – without a lot of effort.
That's exactly what you'll be getting when you download our 2012 football draft software and it's absolutely free if you subscribe to RotoWire.
20 Things You Can Do With RotoWire's 2012 Fantasy Football Draft Software
The list of features doesn't end here. Download a copy and discover the full power of the software for yourself.
1. Create and save multiple fantasy football drafts/auctions.
2. Set up any size draft (snake or basic) or auction.
3. Select from 31 different stat categories.
4. Edit the player projections to your liking.
5. Create a custom roster setup (including team QB, K and D slots).
6. Add keepers to team rosters prior to your draft/auction.
7. View dollar values and player rankings (w/RotoWire projections).
8. Track each pick during your draft and view all rosters.
9. Track available dollars for each team in your auction.
10. Sort all player lists by value, name, position, and stat.
11. View projected standings based on players taken.
12. View RotoWire projections and export them to a spreadsheet.
13. View 2012 outlooks and latest news on all players.
14. Download all rosters, projections and reports to Excel.
15. Run your own mock drafts from within the software.
16. See average draft position data from MockDraftCentral.com.
17. Browse through RotoWire's up-to-date NFL depth charts.
18. Decide on picks faster by color-coding players in free agent list.
19. Add notes on individual players to remind you during your draft.
20. Customize the player pool from any combination of NFL teams.
Subscribe To RotoWire Now & Get Our 2012 Fantasy Football Draft Software
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the software work offline? I may not have access to the internet during my draft.
Yes, the software does work offline. However, you'll want to connect prior to your draft so you're using the most recent data.
Can I use it for an auction draft?
Yes, you can use it as auction draft software. Almost any format you could dream up is possible.
Interested in more than just our draft software?
You won't believe how many different ways we can help you.
At RotoWire.com, we give our subscribers EVERYTHING.
Sign up for our Fantasy Football Special and you'll get full access to our 2013 fantasy football draft software and much more:
- Customized player rankings based on your league's categories.
- Comprehensive fantasy football cheat sheets. Cover multiple league formats, printable, and can be exported to Excel spreadsheets.
- Private, one-on-one Q&A with our football experts. Ask questions and get hyper-specific answers about your team.
- Stat projections and outlooks for over 500 players.
- Email news updates for the players on your team, as they happen.
- NFL team depth charts and player updates posted every day.
- Updated playing time situations for each team.
- Exclusive articles and analysis from the best writers in fantasy football.
It doesn't stop there. Subscribe today and you'll also get these great bonus features:
- A free copy of RotoWire's 2013 fantasy football magazine mailed directly to your house.
- Free multi-sport access to player news, analysis, and fantasy tools for the NBA, NHL, MLB, PGA and NASCAR.
- Free access to our 2013 NBA and NHL Fantasy Draft Kits (player projections, depth charts, outlooks, and more).
Get instant access to every feature we have. Subscribe to RotoWire now.