NHL Playoffs: Shark Attack
- Timo Meier and Logan Couture dominated Saturday. Period. Speed kills and the Blues had no answer.
- Take away Martin Jones's first five games (and his entire regular season) and he's a complete stud. Maybe he just needed the inspiration.
- Passing the puck is far more efficient than carrying it. And faster. Right, Colton Parayko? Timo Meier's pick-pocket of him was Datsyukian.
- Tuukka Rask for Conn Smythe. This is the best he has played in a long time.
- Petr Mrazek didn't lose Game 1 for the Canes, but he didn't win it for them either. And he might need to.
- Whose career will be judged the greatest when it's over – Joe Pavelski or Brad Marchand? Interesting discussion.
- Marcus Johansson's talent has never been doubted, just his health. No-one talks about him and Charlie Coyle, but they could be two of the savviest pick-ups at the trade deadline.