The RotoWire Blog has been retired.
These archives exist as a way for people to continue to view the content that had been posted on the blog over the years.
Articles will no longer be posted here, but you can view new fantasy articles from our writers on the main site.
RotoWire Blog Posts
- The War Report - A Look at the 2012 Season from the Quarter Pole May 20, 2012
- Calculating Luck - An Early Look Into LOB|PERCENT| May 5, 2012
- Mr. April - Looking at the Regression Trends of Some Notable Players on the ESPN Player Rater April 21, 2012
- Birds On A Wire: A Look At The Most Dropped Players This Week April 14, 2012
- Fan Duel Value Plays April 9, 2012
- Curveballs on Mars: A brief introduction to astrophysics, and how it can assist you in identifying starting pitcher value during the regular season. April 7, 2012
- Course Management - Applying a strategic approach to a 162 game ROTO season using a Par 5 framework. March 31, 2012
- Keeper League Strategy: A statistical analysis of prospect success. March 24, 2012
- Draft Week Primer: Applying a strategic approach to your draft, based on the league scoring format. March 17, 2012
- Applying a Thoroughbred Handicapping System to Identify Breakout Candidates for the 2012 Season. March 10, 2012
- Poker Theory and Trade Strategy - Schmucks, Ducks and Hockey Pucks March 3, 2012