This article is part of our DraftKings LoL series.
- 4:00 am: G2 Esports vs. Team Liquid
- 5:00 am: Machi vs. Suning Gaming
- 6:00 am: G2 Esports vs. Machi
- 7:00 am: Team Liquid vs. Suning Gaming
- 8:00 am: Team Liquid vs. Machi
- 9:00 am: G2 Esports vs. Suning Gaming
Thursday's slate is weird because every team has to play three games and DraftKings made one slate where you have to choose certain teams to keep for all three games being played at Worlds. This is a unique way to make a slate ,so this article will be basically be my rankings on which teams to target.
1. Suning is going to sweep, and they should be the main priority on everyone's lineup. The game they played against G2 was a massive throw, as they were up 5K gold lead around 20 minutes with ocean soul until SofM played a little overly aggressive in team fights. Suning has looked dominant every game with their macro, and Huanfeng has averaged a 20cs lead over the bot laners in his group. The meta for Worlds has shifted heavily in favor of Suning because all year it was Mid/Jungle synergy but recently it has been the ADC-carrying team fights in games.
Prediction: Suning 3-0
Suning Players to Target: Everyone
2. Machi is currently 1-2 and the games against Suning and G2 they competed until the late game. Machi has been a surprise all tournament by taking down TL in Day 1, then coming back to match the early aggression from Suning and