This article is part of our NCAAF Draft series.
Last week, a collection of RotoWire writers gathered for our annual college fantasy draft. The player pool for the the 18-team league includes all FBS schools, and each team must start two quarterbacks, two running backs, three wide receivers, a tight end, flex, kicker and defense.
Here's a look at how things played out, keeping all managers anonymous other than myself. There were some auto picks throughout the day, which you'll see from the results. And while I wasn't overly pleased with all of my selections, I'll throw out the disclaimer that this was done from my desk at a day job, during our annual audit. At most times, I had a boss and two auditors to shield my screen from.
1. Team 1 - Keevan Lucas, WR, Tulsa
2. Team 2 - Trevone Boykin, QB, TCU
3. Team 3 - James Conner, RB, Pittsburgh
4. Team 4 - Seth Russell, QB, Baylor
5. Bennett - Nick Chubb, RB, Georgia
6. Team 6 - Elijah McGuire, RB, Louisiana-Lafayette
7. Team 7 - Dak Prescott, QB, Mississippi State
8. Team 8 - Taysom Hill, QB, BYU
9. Team 9 - Corey Clement, RB, Wisconsin
10. Team 10 -Devon Johnson, RB, Marshall
11. Team 11 - Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU
12. Team 12 - Luke Falk, QB, Washington State
13. Team 13 - Donnel Pumphrey, RB, San Diego State
14. Team 14 - Patrick Mahomes,