This article is part of our DraftKings CS:GO series.
- 8:00 a.m: Heroic (HERO) vs. Astralis (A)
- 11:00 a.m: North (N) vs. G2 Esports (G2)
- 2:40 p.m: Chaos Esports Club (C) vs. Team Liquid (TL)
Heroic vs. Astralis
The opening match of Dreamhack EU Masters is a Danish derby between the Road to Rio EU Champions, Astralis, and a very out of form Heroic. This match looks to be one of the most one-sided of the day, as Astralis, lead by device in some of the best form of his life, look to open Dreamhack Masters Spring with a victory. Heroic will be attempting to upset the World No. 1 with new addition niko bolstering the roster's firepower, replacing Snappi. Heroic's last time out saw 2-0 victories over Nordavind and Secret, while Astralis haven't lost a map in their last three matches. Astralis took down G2 3-0, FaZe 2-0, and G2 again, 2-0, to complete a smooth playoff run in the ESL Road to Rio. The value in this match should come from the superstars of Astralis, as they look to continue that excellent undefeated form.
- Heroic Players to Target: cadiaN ($9,000 Captain, $6,000 Flex)
- Astralis Players to Target: device ($12,900 Captain, $8,600 Flex), magisk ($11,400 Captain, $7,600 Flex)
North vs. G2 Esports
The second match of the day looks to be almost as one-sided as the first, as North come into the tournament with new addition Kristou on loan, standing in for Kjaerbye, who is out due to long-term health concerns. Meanwhile, G2 come in after a