This article is part of our DraftKings CS:GO series.
- 8:00 a.m: Complexity (coL) vs. mousesports (mouz)
- 11:25 a.m: BIG Clan (BIG) vs. MAD Lions (MAD)
- 3:05 p.m: Chaos (C) vs. MiBR (MiBR)
Complexity vs. mousesports
The first match of the day is the Group B opener in DreamHack Masters Spring - Europe. The match features a Complexity side that have dominated the second tier of European competition, namely winning the last two Home Sweet Home Cups. Complexity's last loss in Best-of-3 competition came to Fnatic on May 6 where they fell 2-0 in ESL Road to Rio. mousesports, on the other hand, are a team struggling for form, going 3-4 in ESL Road to Rio, including defeats to North and GODSENT. That said, mousesports come into the match as favorites, especially with the form of ropz, who is averaging over 50 kills per series in his last 10, as he looks to continue his exceptional form. Complexity will look towards oBo and blameF , who have been the carries for a Complexity side that has struggled in tier one competition. The value in this match could come from a surging performance for mousesports, as they look to open Group B with a victory.
- coL Players to Target: blameF ($11,100 Captain, $7,400 Flex), oBo ($10,800 Captain, $7,200 Flex)
- mouz Players to Target: ropz ($12,000 Captain, $8,000 Flex), woxic ($10,800 Captain, $7,200 Flex)
BIG Clan vs. Mad Lions
The other match up in Group B is between German side BIG Clan, and the up-and-coming Danes of MAD Lions, who