This article is part of our DraftKings CS:GO series.
- 8:00 a.m: Spirit (SPI) vs. FaZe Clan (FaZe)
- 11:25 a.m: GODSENT (GOD) vs. Fnatic (FNC)
- 3:05 p.m: Gen.G (GenG) vs. 100 Thieves (100T)
Spirit (1-0) vs. FaZe Clan (1-0)
The first match of the day is a European showdown between FaZe Clan, bolstered by new addition Bymas, and Spirit, off the back of a string of excellent results. FaZe Clan will be playing their second match with Bymas, who was consistent in a 2-1 victory over GODSENT to open Group C, but is facing his second bout with top-30 competition. Spirit come into the match off a 2-0 sweep of world No. 3 Fnatic in their Group C opener, taking the series 16-3, 16-14. FaZe are the favorites, and with the form of coldzera and NiKo, it's hard to argue against the international mix team, but Spirit have shown that on their day they can challenge anyone. Especially impressive from Spirit has been the core of mir, chopper and somedieyoung, who have consistently gone toe-to-to with the best teams in the world and come out on top. The value in this match could come from FaZe Clan, if coldzera can have another statement performance especially, or if Bymas shows his talent at the very top level of the CS:GO world.
- SPI Players to Target: mir ($10,800 Captain, $7,200 Flex), somedieyoung ($8,700 Captain, $5,800 Flex)
- FaZe Players to Target: coldzera ($12,600 Captain, $8,400 Flex), Bymas ($7,500 Captain, $5,000 Flex)
GODSENT (0-1) vs. Fnatic (0-1)
The second match of