This article is part of our DraftKings LoL series.
- 4:00 a.m: Afreeca Freecs (AF) vs. DragonX (DRX)
- 5:00 a.m: Li-Ning Gaming (LNG) vs. Vici Gaming (VG)
- 6:50 a.m: Jingdong Gaming (JDG) vs. Rogue Warriors (RW)
- 7:00 a.m: T1 (T1) vs. Sandbox Gaming (SB)
AF vs. DRX
Afreeca started the season hot and looked like they were on their way to upsetting T1 earlier this week before getting stomped in the final two games. Their two wins have come against a newly promoted side in Dynamics and a Sandbox side that looks like one of the two worst teams in the league. I think DragonX are superior and should get the win Sunday, as they're one of the best teams in the LCK this split. DragonX players do provide some decent salary relief from the other favorites, but I'd be a little concerned about how bloody this series will be. It should be a DragonX sweep, but I wouldn't be opposed to using Afreeca in one lineup if you're doing multiple entries; the team is talented, but they are typically overmatched by the top sides in the league.
Prediction: DRX 2-0
- AF Players to Target: Kiin ($5,400), Mystic ($6,800), AF Team ($4,400)
- DRX Players to Target: Chovy ($7,000), Deft ($7,800), Keria ($5,800), DRX Team ($5,400)
LNG vs. VG
I had higher hopes for Vici entering the split and thought that they should be in the hunt for one of the final playoff spots. So far they're just kind of middling and are coming off of two sweeps at