This article is part of our DraftKings LoL series.
- 4:00 am: DAMWON Gaming vs. Gen.G
- 5:00 am: Rogue Warriors vs. Victory Five
- 7:00 am: Royal Never Give Up vs. Bilibili Gaming
- 7:00 am: SeolHaeOne Prince vs. T1
For detailed player and team stats, check out the
DWG vs. GEN
This first game of the LCK features two of the top teams, with DWG sitting second with a one-game lead over Gen.G. Both teams will be very motivated to come out and get the victory in terms of playoff seedings and showing the rest of the league they are here to challenge DragonX. Gen.G won the first meeting back in Week 2 by a 2-1 score, and since then there has been a new patch and a small change to which champions are picked in draft phase. I like the side of DWG since they are on a five-series win streak and have the momentum for Thursday, but this game is as close as it gets. ShowMaker in the mid lane is still the leader in kills with 130 this split, while Nuguri in the top lane holds the second spot at 112. With both teams being viable, Ruler leads Gen.G with 155 kills while Bdd in the mid lane takes the second spot with 117.
Prediction to Win: DWG 2-1
- DWG Players to Target: ShowMaker ($7,400), Nuguri ($6,400)
- GEN Players to Target: Ruler ($6,800), Bdd ($6,800)
V5 vs. RW
This will be V5's last series before playoffs, and after a huge