This article is part of our DraftKings CS:GO series.
- 1:50 p.m: Dignitas (DIG) vs. MAD Lions (MAD)
- 3:45 p.m: Cloud9 (C9) vs. Triumph (Tri)
- 5:25 p.m: Gen.G (GenG) vs. FURIA (FUR)
- 6:15 p.m: Chaos (C) vs. MiBR (MiBR)
Dignitas (0-1) vs. MAD Lions (1-0)
The first match of the Blast slate on DraftKings is a European match between Dignitas, who were dismissed by mousesports, and MAD Lions, who come in after upsetting world no. 3 Fnatic. Dignitas are heavy underdogs, as one might expect, and will look toward an incredible performance from veterans f0rest and GeT_RiGhT if they want to turn their opening defeat around. MAD Lions are the opposite image: with the young fire power for Bubzkji leading the way for the Danish side as they look to continue shooting up the world rankings. MAD Lions should also offer incredible value in the match, with MAD coming in as the lower salaried players nearly across the board. Bubzkji for $12,000, as well as sjuush and acoR for $10,800 and $9,600, respectively, should offer immense value in the opening match.
Prediction: Dignitas 8-16 MAD Lions
- DIG Players to Target: N/A
- MAD Players to Target: Bubzkjij ($12,000 Captain, $8,000 Flex), sjuush ($10,800 Captain, $7,200 Flex), acoR ($9,600 Captain, $6,400 Flex)
Cloud9 (0-0) vs. Triumph (0-0)
The second match of the day is the BLAST Spring opening match for both Cloud9 and Triumph in North America, with Cloud9 looking to continue their excellent form. This match looks to be the most one-sided of the slate, with Cloud9 massive favorites