This article is part of our DraftKings CS:GO series.
- 12:00 p.m: OG (OG) vs. GODSENT (GOD)
- 3:00 p.m: North (N) vs. Ninjas in Pyjamas (NiP)
- 3:00 p.m: FURIA (FUR) vs. Cloud9 (C9
- 6:00 p.m: Gen.G (GenG) vs. 100 Thieves (100T)
OG vs. GODSENT
The first match of Thursday's slate is the second lower-bracket semi-final between OG and GODSENT, with the winner playing either Fnatic or Heroic. These two sides are the two upset sides of the tournament, with one falling out of cs_summit6 and one securing an unlikely top four appearance. This match is one of the tightest of the slate, though GODSENT come in as the slight favorite off the heroic performances of new addition farlig. The teams last met in March, and the veto is likely to be very different in the semi-final, with Inferno, Overpass and Dust2 a likely veto as both teams look to let their stars shine. Overall, GODSENT should have the edge, but this match is balanced on the shoulders of the two Danes, as farlig and valde compete to take over the best-of-three and earn a top-four finish. Look for the depth on each side to offer value, as Maden, valde, STYKO and ISSAA all have the potential to put up stellar performances.
Prediction: GODSENT 2-1
- OG Players to Target: valde ($10,200 Captain, $6,800 Flex), ISSAA ($8,700 Captain, $5,800 Flex)
- GOD Players to Target: farlig ($15,600 Captain, $10,400 Flex), STYKO ($9,900 Captain, $6,600 Flex)
North vs. Ninjas in Pyjamas
The second match of the day stays in Europe, though it