This article is part of our Fantasy Premier League Rankings series.
- Saturday, 8:30 am: Watford vs. Leicester City
- Saturday, 11:00 am: AFC Bournemouth vs. Crystal Palace
- Saturday, 11:00 am: Brighton & Hove Albion vs. Arsenal
- Saturday, 11:00 am: Manchester City vs. Burnley
- Saturday, 11:00 am: Newcastle United vs. Sheffield United
- Saturday, 11:00 am: Norwich City vs. Southampton
- Saturday, 1:30 pm: Aston Villa vs. Chelsea
- Sunday, 10:00 am: West Ham United vs. Wolverhampton
- Sunday, 12:30 pm: Tottenham Hotspur vs. Manchester United
- Monday, 4:00 pm: Everton vs. Liverpool
For additional stats and odds, as well as expected lineups, check out the
Stats, prices and ownership percentages as of Wed, Mar. 11.
Legend: WIN% = win probability based on betting odds from FanDuel Sportsbook, CS% = clean sheet probability based on betting odds from FanDuel Sportsbook, FPL price = salary on Premier League's official fantasy game, FPL TSB% = ownership percentage in Premier League's official fantasy game, ST = starts, MIN = minutes, S = shots, CC = chances created, FKS = free kicks (corners taken + free kick shots + free kick crosses), TBOX = touches in the box, SV = saves, GC = goals conceded, CS = clean sheets, P = completed passes