This article is part of our Farm Futures series.
This marks the final installment of this year's top 10 prospect rankings in each organization, concluding with the teams in the A.L. East. These rankings will be updated throughout the season on RotoWire.com when players switch organizations, lose their rookie eligibility, or when a player's development dictates a change in where they are ranked within their team's system.
Please feel free to start a dialogue in the comments section below, or @RealJRAndersonon Twitter.
Rank, Name, Position, Age On 4/1/16, Projected Level For Start Of 2016
1. Jomar Reyes, 3B, 19, High-A
2. Trey Mancini, 1B, 24, Triple-A
3. Chance Sisco, C, 21, Double-A
4. Hunter Harvey, RHP, 21, High-A
5. Dylan Bundy, RHP, 23, MLB
6. Ryan Mountcastle, SS/3B, 19, Low-A
7. Christian Walker, 1B/DH, 25, Triple-A
8. D.J. Stewart, OF, 22, Low-A
9. Parker Bridwell, RHP, 24, Triple-A
10. Chris Lee, LHP, 23, Double-A
As is usually the case, the noteworthy names in this system can be counted on one hand. Mancini would have been a lot more interesting if the Orioles hadn't re-signed Chris Davis, but he could still profile as the team's DH in the near future. His production could resemble the good version of Billy Butler, meaning he won't be a game-changer in dynasty leagues, but should be of use in all formats during his peak years. Sisco's hit tool is often raved about, but his lack of impact power means