This article is part of our DraftKings LoL series.
- 4:00 p.m: 100 Thieves (100) vs. Team SoloMid (TSM)
- 4:50 p.m: Immortals (IMT) vs. Cloud9 (C9)
- 5:40 p.m: Golden Guardians (GG) vs. FlyQuest (FLY)
- 6:30 p.m: Dignitas (DIG) vs. Evil Geniuses (EG)
100 vs. TSM
TSM are coming off a one-sided stomp of EG on Saturday and are likely going to be very chalky in this matchup against a struggling 100 Thieves. TSM are fairly inconsistent, but they're not priced at a prohibitive level on this slate, and they shouldn't have any issue with 100 Thieves. 100 Thieves are looking like one of the worst teams this split, and I don't think they have much hope for improvement.
Prediction: TSM Win
- TSM Players to Target: Bjergsen ($7,400), Doublelift ($7,400), Biofrost ($5,200), TSM Team ($5,200)
- 100 Players to Target: Ssumday ($5,600), CodySun ($7,000), 100 Team ($4,800)
IMT vs. C9
Immortals academy lineup picked up a pretty shocking win Saturday, but now they run into the LCS buzzsaw known as Cloud9. Not much analysis is needed here, as Cloud9 remain head and shoulders above every team in the league. Even with their win Saturday, Immortals will be one of the worst teams when it's all said and done. It's lazy analysis to keep saying every C9 member is viable here, but just because it's lazy doesn't mean it isn't true.
Prediction: C9 win
- C9 Players to Target: Everyone is viable
- IMT Players to Target: None
GG vs. FLY
Golden Guardians were on the losing end of the surprising Immortals win