This article is part of our Fantasy Football Podcast series.
John McKechnie and Mario Puig dive deep into two teams with plenty of question marks but plenty of intrigue as well, the Denver Broncos and the Carolina Panthers. The guys examine whether Denver's star-studded group of pass-catchers headlined by Courtland Sutton, Jerry Jeudy and Noah Fant can elevate Drew Lock's level of play and turn the Broncos into a fantasy goldmine. Carolina is next up as John and Mario discuss how the Panthers' offense can help Sam Darnold and help raise the passing game's floor from 2020. In the second half of the show, the guys run through a two-round rookie draft to help paint a picture of how home dynasty leagues should approach that part of their offseason.
- 01:00 – Previewing the Broncos
- 02:30 – Drew Lock Breakdown
- 07:00 – What will translate from 2020 to 2021 in Denver?
- 11:00 – Jerry Jeudy Breakdown
- 16:55 –Denver Running Backs: Is Melvin Gordon a value at ADP?
- 19:30 – Previewing the Panthers
- 24:00 – Sam Darnold Breakdown
- 33:30 – Rookie Draft First Round
- 33:40 – Kyle Pitts
- 49:00 – Rookie Draft Second Round
Enjoy either the audio or video options. Here's the full video from YouTube video:
And here is the traditional audio podcast: