This article is part of our Fantasy Soccer Podcast series.
Adam Zdroik and Luis Pacheco return for another Champions League discussion on Tuesday's six-game slate. Liverpool are the biggest favorite and somewhat underpriced, which means they'll be hard to fade, especially in cash games. They look at other options and whether or not people will be spending on Robert Lewandowski away to Inter Milan.
- 3:00 pm: Ajax vs. Napoli
- 3:00 pm: Club Brugge vs. Atlético Madrid
- 3:00 pm: Eintracht Frankfurt vs. Tottenham Hotspur
- 3:00 pm: FC Porto vs. Bayer Leverkusen
- 3:00 pm: Inter Milan vs. Barcelona
- 3:00 pm: Liverpool vs. Rangers FC
For detailed stats and odds, check out the