This article is part of our Fantasy Football Podcast series.
John McKechnie and Mario Puig break down Mario's top players to fade at ADP in Best Ball Drafts, headlined by the perils of drafting Joe Burrow ahead of Trevor Lawrence and Derrick Henry over Saquon Barkley in PPR. The guys also dive into Diontae Johnson, Brandon Aiyuk, Logan Thomas and more.
- 00:00 -- Why you should fade Joe Burrow at current ADP
- 03:20 -- Daniel Jones is a better Best Ball option that Burrow at 4 rounds cheaper in terms of draft acquisition.
- 05:00 -- Trevor Lawrence should not be going later than Joe Burrow in drafts.
- 08:45 -- Derrick Henry is not a good pick at ADP (4.7) in PPR Formats.
- 11:29 -- Derrick Henry vs Saquon Barkley.
- 15:45 -- Diontae Johnson should not be drafted ahead of Julio Jones.
- 16:45 -- Why Brandon Aiyuk is being overvalued in Best Ball.
- 18:00 -- Tyler Lockett, Cooper Kupp and DJ Chark are better options than Aiyuk in same ADP Range.
- 28:00 -- Michael Pittman ADP Debate.
- 31:30 -- Are we paying for last year's production with Tonyan? Is he maxed out?
- 39:30 -- Kyle Pitts' ADP will only go up from here.
- 42:00 -- Logan Thomas is an obvious trap at ADP.
- 48:30 -- Rashod Bateman reframing after his pro day.
- 54:00 -- Javonte Williams discussion.
Enjoy either the audio or video options. Here's the full video from YouTube video:
And here is the traditional audio podcast: