This article is part of our Gaming Golf series.
Jeff Erickson, Scott Jenstad and Jeff Ritter of Morning Read preview the playoff opener – The Northern Trust in Jersey City, New Jersey – from both a DFS and betting perspective.
Topics discussed include:
- The field - perhaps the best of the season!
- The course - the revamped track cuts down on player complaints, but is still really challenging, especially approaching the greens.
- A stacked top tier - is it possible Jon Rahm will be lowered-rostered because of his $11.5K price on DraftKings?
- The $9K tier - particularly those in the low end of that range: Patrick Cantlay, Daniel Berger, Scottie Scheffler and Hideki Matsuyama.
- Sungjae Im - $7.8K is a nice price.
- Jeff Ritter loves Paul Casey, who checks in at $8.7K and is also his One-and-Done pick.
- Scott's One-and-Done pick: Jordan Spieth (over Dustin Johnson).
- Jeff Erickson's One-and-Done pick: Patrick Cantlay (over Dustin Johnson).
Enjoy the show!