This article is part of our Golf Draft Kit series.
Below are our 2020-21 fantasy golf rankings. Golfers are listed by 2020-21 projected earnings.
Because of the unique 2019-20 schedule thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic, the PGA Tour changed its qualifying rules for the 2020-21 season:
• Every golfer who had a PGA Tour card in 2019-20 retains it in 2020-21.
• Top 10 and ties on the Korn Ferry Tour Points List are eligible for opposite events in 2020-21.
• No PGA Tour cards awarded from the Korn Ferry Playoffs.
• Foreign golfers who did not play the minimum events required in 2019-20 retain PGA Tour cards for 2020-21.
The list below includes:
• Rookies from Korn Ferry Tour (R)
• Non-Rookies from Korn Ferry Tour (K)
• Newcomers (N) — Golfers who earned enough non-member FedEx Cup points in 2019-20 (equivalent to at least No. 125 in the FedEx Cup standings)
Have a question about a golfer not listed? Let us know in the comments.
|RANK||GOLFER||2019-20 EARNINGS||2020-21 PROJECTION||2020-21 SEASON OUTLOOK|
|1||Justin Thomas||$7,344,040||$9,000,000||Expectations were sky high for Thomas entering 2019-20 and he did not disappoint. Thomas won three times before the playoffs and scored nine top-10s in just 17 starts prior to the Tour Championship, where he tied for second. At just 27, Thomas is right in the middle of his prime, and while he set the bar pretty high this past year,|