This article is part of our Golf Draft Kit series.
Below are our 2021-22 fantasy golf rankings. Golfers are ranked by 2021-22 projected earnings. This list includes golfers who earned PGA Tour cards for the 2021-22 season through the following ways:
• Top 125 on FedEx Cup Points List
• Notable Exempt Players not in Top 125 (E)
• Non-Rookies from Korn Ferry Tour Top-25 Money List (K)
• Non-Rookies from Korn Ferry Tour Finals (F)
• Rookies from Korn Ferry Tour/Finals (R)
• Conditional Status Players who Finished 126-150 on Points List (C)
Have a question about a golfer not listed? Let us know in the comments.
|RANK||GOLFER||2020-21 EVENTS||2020-21 EARNINGS||2021-22 PROJECTED||2021-22 SEASON OUTLOOK|
|1||Jon Rahm||22||$7,705,933||$8,500,000||After all of these years, Rahm finally got his major. OK, it was actually just five years as a full-time member on the PGA Tour, but it felt longer. Rahm established himself among the elite of the elite golfers in the in 2020-21 season, as he not only picked up his first major, but he also posted an incredible 15 top-10s on his way to more than $7.7 million. There's no question that Rahm will continue to get better, the only question is how good can he be. A few players can stake a claim to being the best in the world, and Rahm is among them. That said, his salary cap prospects aren't good because there's not much room for improvement unless he goes ballistic this season.|